Friday 18 April 2008

Play, Learn, Plant Trees

Here's another fun website where you can have some fun and learn, and at the same time do some good. Similar to the Free Rice website, this one is a general knowledge quiz which donates a leaf for each correct answer. 15 leaves make a branch and 20 branches make a tree.

The website is called Answer4Earth and currently splits its donations between two non-profit charities, Trees For the Future and The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation.

Have fun. Earth Day 2008 is on April 22: this would be a great way to do something for our planet.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That was fun! I got 15 leaves, which I think that was a branch.

Have a great weekend.

*HUGS*

Sally said...

You find the best things!! I'll try this. Have a good weekend!!

:)

Shammickite said...

I think I got quite a few leaves, I didn't look to see how many branches. Quite an effective time waster!

Donna said...

I am SO hooked on the FreeRice game....trouble maker!!LOLOL...hughugs