Thursday 20 December 2007

Only Five Days Till Christmas

Only five days till Christmas!


Today my older brother and his family arrived from Australia to spend Christmas here in England. It was so nice to see them all, especially since we haven't seen each other for almost three years. My nieces are now so grown up, but then I guess he and his wife will be saying the same about my kids.

Today I also got my first blog award from Karen H. whose blog can be found here. This is the award:
It's really nice, if you look at it sideways it looks like a heart. Thank you Karen!
It's been a very cold day here today. The grass never defrosted so Janey the rabbit couldn't go out to play. Brrrrrh!

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Dabrah,
I'm glad you finally got the Award. You are most welcome. I'm sorry I made a boo-boo on your last post about your brother coming to Australia. I forgot you lived in England. My bad. I know what you mean about the kids growing up. Seems like yesterday that mine were just babies. Today they are 11 and 9. They grow up way too fast. If you would like to, you can come back to my blog and scroll down to my Tuesday's post and pick up the "Bodacious Blog Award" also. I passed that out to everyone also. I will be more than glad for you to have it as well. It is done in red. Well, take care my friend and have a great afternoon. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.