Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve

It's 10:22 pm, everyone has been and gone, and we've had a lovely afternoon and evening. I woke up very early and dressed the Christmas tree, and then got ready for the party in the afternoon. It went very well. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I had too much food, but I think that's better than too little. All the adults have left, but some of the kids are still here, and they're playing Cranium in the sitting room.

I just have the stockings to put together, and then I can leave all the rest to Santa.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm a new Over 50 Blogger, so I stopped in to say Merry Christmas! Have a great 2008!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Dabrah,
"MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you and yours from our Family. I always eat too much at Christmas as well. LOL. I think it's because some of the foods I only get at Christmas and I have to eat as much of it as I can. LOL. Take care my friend and have a great Christmas Day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Shammickite said...

It's Christmas Day here in Canada, the sky is grey, and the sun is hiding behind the clouds. It's cold and there are remnants of last weeks snowstorm still on the ground, making it a rather muddy white Christmas. But it's a lovely day, and I wish you and your family all the best, and may 2008 be a good year for you.
ex-shammy