Thursday 15 November 2007

Lazy me

I was reminded by a friend who checked out this blog that I have neglected it for more than one month. So much for the 'daily' ramblings. They're turning more into 'monthly' ramblings.

I went away to Spain for a week, and when I came back I got busy with other stuff. So I think I'll share some of my holiday photos.


A doorway in Marbella....












The sunset as seen from my hotel room..













A series of statues by Salvador Dali in Marbella...
These lead all the way down to the beach.





Loved Marbella, especially the old part of the town.

Check this out.


1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

I hope you will post more! That would be fun to come back and read often. I just dropped in to tell you that you've been added to the Bloggers Over 50 blog roll. You may have to refresh your blog to see your url/blog link